[asterisk-users] Redirecting Calls and MeetMe Rooms

Dominik Sandjaja dominik.sandjaja at braintags.de
Tue Nov 3 05:39:35 CST 2009

Hello everybody,

using the manager api (via asterisk-java) I originate a call with
application MeetMe to some extension (IAX). The agent joins the meetMe
room on answering that incoming call. So far so good.

Now I'd like to redirect that agent from the meetMe room to another
meetMe room *only by using the manager api*. Is that idea possible to
realize? Or has the agent to be involved?

When looking at the the api documentation it seems like the redirect is
only possible if the agent initiated the call to the meetme room (which
he did not).

I am new to Asterisk, so please excuse me if this question is stupid or
already has been answered, but I couldn't find a good solution for this.

Thanks in advance
Dominik