[asterisk-users] SIP CALL ENCRYPTION

Jason Aarons (US) jason.aarons at us.didata.com
Thu May 28 19:41:13 CDT 2009

Are conference bridges and other resources going to work with SRTP ?
I'm wondering what enabling SRTP will break in Asterisk.  It breaks
several things in Cisco CallManager.  Also wondering what make/model SIP
phone you are using for SRTP and what experience other having using that
make/model for SRTP?