[asterisk-users] problem with T.38 media headers

mario staphorst mariostaphorst at hotmail.com
Wed May 27 11:20:37 CDT 2009

Hi Kevin,
Thank you for your reply.I understand that Asterisk is not a SIP proxy, but shouldnt this header be passed on in order to provide proper T.38 passthrough support in this case?As far as i can see is this header really needed to make the T.38 connection successfull, when i setup the call directly to the ATA the reinvite is going fine.
Do you have any idea how we can fix this issue?
Best regards,
Mario