[asterisk-users] Fwd: Asterisk With Cisco Voice Router

Tarek Sawah tareksawah at hotmail.com
Tue May 26 17:41:02 CDT 2009

through a test .. i was able to send calls from Asterisk 1.4 to a PSTN number through a cisco router with a channel bank.. Audio worked well..  i setup a dial plan in asterisk to Dial(${EXTEN}@ciscoip)  and authorise the cisco router's ip on the asterisk server and treat the calls comming from it like any other SIP calls inside the server..

--
AHD Tarek Sawah

Integrated Digital Systems

CCNA, MCSE, RHCE, VoIP