[asterisk-users] Bandwidth management and ADSL router

bilal ghayyad bilmar_gh at yahoo.com
Tue May 26 11:55:06 CDT 2009

Thanks for all.

But what all gave me was a software need to be installed on PC, but I am looking for a router (ADSL router) that can does this, because usually the ADSL router is the default gateway where all the traffic goes out and in.

Any ADSL router device can do this?

About Draytek, as I understand that control can be done only at upload traffic and not download traffic, while 90% of the problem are coming from download traffic, so this is not the needed.

Any advise in that direction?

Regards
Bilal