[asterisk-users] Unable to make outbound calls

Kal Feher kalman.feher at melbourneit.com.au
Tue May 26 09:01:23 CDT 2009

Ok I've solved the problem. I do not think it was as switchtype issue after
all as it is now working with a national2 configuration.

I need to sort out some of the changes and I'll post back for reference.
However it appears to be some form of parsing order issue between all the
locations that define dahdi trunk groups. What is odd is that this appears
anecdotally to be different between 1.4.22 and 1.4.24. But I'll confirm and
reply.

--
Kal