[asterisk-users] Asterisk, SQL Database Update

Torintino T torintino1 at hotmail.com
Mon May 25 14:28:54 CDT 2009

Thanks for your helpful reply.

I am not so good in coding.

simply all i need is as follow

When a call comes, goes into an IVR, and then depending on the entry option

it will connect to a remote SQL Database, to check the pre-existed data,

and in the end of the IVR the caller will enter an option that will need to be written in the SQL Database.

Can you please give me a general scenrio how this will be achieved.

and which files that i will need to modify.

Thanks a lot.