[asterisk-users] New tutorial: storing audio recordings per day

Lenz Emilitri lenz.loway at gmail.com
Mon May 25 11:42:14 CDT 2009

Hi everyone,
after doing the same thing multiple times and struggling to remember how it
was done, I have prepared a small tutorial that explains how to save
monitored files in different folders per day. This is quite useful
becausethe resultingfile system is way more manageable than having maybe
100,000 files all saved in the same folder.
You can find the tutorial here:

http://astrecipes.net/index.php?n=387

As always, comments and suggestions are welcome.
l.
PS. I am also working on some scripts to "normalize" existing recordings
all-in-one-directory... if anybody is interested, please contact me.

--
Loway - home of QueueMetrics - http://queuemetrics.com