[asterisk-users] No response to our critical packet problem

Martin asterisklist at callthem.info
Fri May 22 14:05:24 CDT 2009

> Yes, this would be why I said that it is Asterisk's fault and provided possible
> workarounds.
>
> Thank you for your helpful and constructive criticism.
LOL yes you could expect now everyone to be critical about something like this.
Asterisk has been around for quite some time now (6+ years) and this
sounds like a pretty basic problem
that could cause a lot of failed calls with some SIP MTAs.

I would expect this kind of problem from an Asterisk version before 1.0.0

Martin