[asterisk-users] Ghost ??

James A. Shigley jas at answeringserv.com
Tue May 19 13:47:28 CDT 2009

Then most likely adam is right. You have interference/crossover on an
analog line in your building or on the telco end.

James Shigley

Monroe Telephone Answering Service

409-981-9213

Infinity 5.5,UC 4.02.3803, Blink 3.0.104

Ecreator:2.21, eResponse 1.1.7

Webportal,WebApps,

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email, including any attachments, contains
information which may be confidential or privileged. The information is
intended to be for the use of the individual or entity named above. If
you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure,
copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is
prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the
sender immediately by "reply to sender only" message and destroy all
electronic and hard copies of the communication, including attachments.

"Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
-- Albert Einstein

"Once you can accept the universe as matter expanding into nothing that
is something,wearing stripes with plaid comes easy." -- Albert Einstein

"Theory is when you know something, but it doesn't work. Practice is
when

something works, but you don't know why. Programmers combine theory and

practice: Nothing works and they don't know why.-Anonymous Developer"