[asterisk-users] Add Monitor application to call suppresses audio

David Backeberg dbackeberg at gmail.com
Mon May 18 19:27:41 CDT 2009

On Mon, May 18, 2009 at 5:16 PM, Barry L. Kline <blkline at attglobal.net> wrote:
>> So you say call 1 with recording made a file, and the call connected with voice.
>> And call2 with recording made a file, but the customer didn't hear the voice?
>
> Yes.  In this case I'm using an outside Asterisk server to dial back in
> and act like the customer.   The first time there was a longer delay in
> making the connection, but I was able to eventually hear the audio.
>
> The second attempt gave no audio to the customer side.

Ridiculous question:
if you do
core show channels
before first call
after first call / before second call
after second call

Are the channels getting cleaned up properly?
That is, are the hangups getting detected properly?

There seems to be something weird with the call legs not lining up
properly. The first call working and the second call not working is
very suspicious. Similarly, can you put in two calls simultaneously?