[asterisk-users] Manager API in PHP

Stefan Reuter stefan.reuter at reucon.com
Mon May 18 18:55:20 CDT 2009

Olivier wrote:
>>     Would it help if you could use Asterisk-Java's implementation of the
>>     Manager API for your script? Similar to what we already did for FastAGI
>>     at
>>     http://blogs.reucon.com/asterisk-java/2009/05/13/scripting_support_for_fastagi.html
>>
>>     If you could use that approach let me know and I'll see if we can extend
>>     scripting support to cover the Manager API and AJ's live package.
>
> I'll see if I can try it.
> It seems I should have to download latest 1.0.0-SNAPSHOT for that.
>
> Thanks for this tip.

Yes 1.0.0-SNAPSHOT is quite stable.
But please note that the ScriptEngine support currently only includes
the FastAGI part, for the Manager API there would still be some work to
be done. It's not hard to do I am just waiting for someone to ask for it
and to test it :-)

=Stefan

--
reuter network consulting
Neusser Str. 110
E-Mail:  stefan.reuter at reucon.com
Jabber:  stefan.reuter at reucon.com
WWW:     http://www.reucon.com

Steuernummern 215/5140/1791 USt-IdNr. DE220701760