[asterisk-users] meetme

Jeff LaCoursiere jeff at jeff.net
Mon May 18 13:36:08 CDT 2009

I know I should probably post this to the Trixbox forums, but am hoping
someone might have a quick answer here for me.  Client with Trixbox 2.6.2
with a recompiled asterisk 1.4.23 and various patches for RPID.  A meetme
conference with several people was in progress when the UPS died and the
machine suddenly lost power.  It is back up now, of course, but when you
call into the conference room it reports that there are several people
already there when they are NOT.  Somewhere the user count must be held.
Where?

TIA,