[asterisk-users] Logging In / Out Agents on Asterisk 6 ???

Carlos Chavez cursor at telecomabmex.com
Fri May 15 17:02:25 CDT 2009

	Agentcallbacklogin was deprecated in Asterisk 1.4 and eliminated from
1.6 so you now need to use Dynamic Agents.  Although they claim that is
is simple enough to replace that functionality with dial plan code I
have yet to see a one line example that replaces everything the
agentcallbacklogin command did.

	Now you have to use the Addqueuemember command to insert a new agent
into a queue.  Go to http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+cmd
+AddQueueMember to see how that command works and the the other commands
to remove and pause agents.