[asterisk-users] help a bald guy

Danny Nicholas danny at debsinc.com
Fri May 15 10:17:04 CDT 2009

Here's some more info
1.  We join these conferences that our clients host.  I'd love to host them,
but that's not an option.
2.  If I'm listening to joe and try to interrupt him, he doesn't hear it.
3.  Most of these clients are on land-lines.  These calls work fine on our
old PBX.
4.  Just Zapata/Dahdi ones.  I expect a 5-7 second delay for Zapata, but
DAHDI seems to be slower than that.

AFAIK we are on PRI with no alarms.