[asterisk-users] Friday May 15 @12 Noon EDT with Askozia pbx

randulo spamsucks2005 at gmail.com
Fri May 15 01:38:58 CDT 2009

Hi,

I met Michael Iedema of the Askozia pbx project at ANOOMA (ANOOMA is
the Cannes Festival of the Asterisk world) and begged him to take time
off from porting Askozia from FreeBSD to linux to tell us about his
project and the problems of porting as well. Hope you'll all be able
to stop by and lmisten or download or stream the recordings.

We are having a lot of people call in on widenabd (g722) these days,
and what better way to test your g722-capable phone than to call in
via the ZipDX HD conference bridge? Check our IRC channel for the SIP
URI to call. We also hope to get some on the spot news from Jeff
Pulver's HD conference coming up next week.

Hear ytou in a few hours.

r/z