[asterisk-users] [asterisk-user] Which policy for ISDN BRI support in NT/PtMP ?

Kristijan Vrban vrban.lkml at googlemail.com
Wed May 13 18:11:42 CDT 2009

good news, i just made my isdn device ring! ok, after it ring, any
timout then hangup up the chan, but a ringing from chan_dahdi via
bri_net_ptmp -> isdn_device was possible.

to made this happen i made some very crude hacks inside libpri, but i
hope the next days i can offer a patch that offer some basic nt_ptmp
functionality. Stay tuned :)

Kristijan