[asterisk-users] Problems with res_odbc

Tilghman Lesher tilghman at mail.jeffandtilghman.com
Mon May 11 16:56:57 CDT 2009

On Monday 11 May 2009 10:54:48 am Daniel - Asterisk wrote:
> *Realtime peers are reacheble again, why they got unreachable?*
> [May 11 09:02:59] NOTICE[17835] chan_sip.c: Peer '870' is now Reachable.
> (27ms / 2000ms)

Unless you saw a message that said the peers became unreachable, then they
were never that way.  The delay you're seeing is the time between when the
reload occurred (which purges SIP peers from memory) and when the SIP clients
next contacted Asterisk (which is when Asterisk again loads the hosts into
memory).  There is no problem that I can see here, at all, unless you have
other symptoms that you have not specified.

--
Tilghman