[asterisk-users] Building a System.

ContactTel Business lists at contacttel.com
Mon May 11 07:19:08 CDT 2009

This is the most useful script anyone has published on this list for a long
time.

Thanks David, ***** stars on this..

I can finally have our clients move from trixbox to an asterisk vanilla
system in no time now.

Ps.. here are a few suggestions..

àMove ntpdate ntp.bri.connect.com.au out of the shell and into a var of
aster-vars

àMaybe print out locations of interesting files after install

àBring iptables back up.. with sip rules included

But its a 5/5 for me, will try it in virtualization also.