[asterisk-users] Professional Setup..

ContactTel Business lists at contacttel.com
Sat May 9 21:46:36 CDT 2009

Hmm words professional and trixbox don’t go together..

Did they actually fix the part where they put register -> lines in between stanzas ?

Trixbox , etc is nice to play around in your home , behind a firewall..

Anything that runs daemons like that, and vicidials shaddy little irc server.. is something to fear, i like to think they make it on purpose to make it hard to clone the systems they make , again, when it will break , you’ll need to fully understand the underlying spaghetti code , or be forced to tell your client to go buy trixbox support@ $$$$ a year..

I personally HATE anything with trixbox in the name, but hey , it brings lots of paid support business..

Learn asterisk from scratch , you’ll save time in the long wrong..

You can make shell scripts to automate your installs, it’s probably faster than using a live cd that trixbox supply