[asterisk-users] func_odbc.c: Unable to execute query

arturo arturo arturo at e-electrosystems.com
Thu May 7 18:21:55 CDT 2009

Dear List,

I have an asterisk 1.6.2 installation. I'm trying to configure func_odbc to
read some mysql tables... but every time I tried I got this message:

ERROR[24968] func_odbc.c: Unable to execute query [SELECT bloqueada FROM
funciones WHERE extension='750']

I'm sure the DSN is right because I can do this:

[root at grupodelavega asterisk]# su - asterisk
[asterisk at grupodelavega ~]$ isql mysql_dsn
| Connected!                            |
| sql-statement                         |
| help [tablename]                      |
| quit                                  |
SQL> select bloqueada from funciones where extension='750'
| bloqueada |
SQLRowCount returns 1
1 rows fetched
SQL>