[asterisk-users] Default dahdi fxs behavior

Jim Dickenson dickenson at cfmc.com
Thu May 7 17:45:22 CDT 2009

In trying to figure out why I can not connect a phone set to an Adtran Total
Access 850 and get it working I have noticed the following.

On a fresh install and minimal changes to conf file I notice that when I
have a phone connected to my channel bank and I dial *78 asterisk intercepts
this, as well as *79, and turns DND on and off for the channel.

Is there some way to not have chan_dahdi intercept any DTMF digits?

I still have a problem in that when I enter any DTMF digit, like 1, the line
immediately hangs up.

TIA
--
Jim Dickenson