[asterisk-users] Master.csv

Brent Vrieze bvrieze at cimsoftware.com
Thu May 7 10:47:02 CDT 2009

Thanks to everyone for the help.  I suppose questions this easy to
answer can be a nice diversion, at least they are for me.  I thought it
might be as easy as adding the directory but the double slashes "//" in
the CLI error message threw me off.

Anyway adding the directory worked and I am now getting the CDR logged.
I don't know if I really need them but I have them.

So last question on this.  Why are there double slashes in the CLI error
message?

Thanks again
   Brent

--