[asterisk-users] Voicemail Alert

Cary Fitch caryf at usawide.net
Thu May 7 10:36:57 CDT 2009

Yes, similarly, if I forward my desk phone to my cell, and then call my desk
phone from the cell, the call goes straight to the cell voice mail retrieve
system, with out even needing a password.  (I.E. Cell system thinks it is
the cell phone calling. BIG CELL PHONE SECURITY HOLE!  Anyone who can set
their caller ID can get voice mail from "any" cell phone. )

Cary Fitch