[asterisk-users] Questions on X100P/X101P cards

Vincent vincent.delporte at bigfoot.com
Wed May 6 08:48:19 CDT 2009

On Wed, 06 May 2009 14:02:20 +0100, "Alan Lord (News)"
<alanslists at gmail.com> wrote:
>For a cheap backup to your VOIP service they do the job. I wouldn't use
>them for a "proper" system though.

Thanks for the feedback. I have two more questions:
1. Can the OSLEC echo canceller run OK on an 1.6GHz Intel Atom not
doing much more than this and running Asterisk?
2. Is it good enough to handle a single FXO line for professional use?
3. Can you give me a pointer about which X100p you bought on eBay?
AFAIK, there are three chipsets : Intel, Motorola, and Ambient.

Using a $15 card over an $80 card is not insignificant because I could
then sell a small server for $99.

Thank you.