[asterisk-users] wireless ATA

Jeff LaCoursiere jeff at jeff.net
Mon May 4 14:05:25 CDT 2009

On Mon, 4 May 2009, Jon Pounder wrote:

> Jeff LaCoursiere wrote:
>
> why not just put something like a wet11(wireless bridge) and pap2t(2x
> fxs) in the same box ?
> dev time = 0
> cost ~100
>
> those are just two of the many products that would work together to do
> what you want.

But that wouldn't be anywhere near as fun :)  It doesn't accomplish the
end goal of having a product, which I think there would be a market for,
either.  The cost is a bit more than $100, though, too - WET11's seem to
go for about $70, and the PAP2T for $50... but that is still significantly
less than what I am talking about.

Would anyone buy such a product if it existed?