[asterisk-users] New system for recording - SCSI, SAS or SATA?

Andrew Joakimsen joakimsen at gmail.com
Fri May 1 09:14:58 CDT 2009

There are RAID controllers (hardware, of course) that have battery
backup, so the risk in very minimal in using write cache. Just one
(random) example:
http://h18000.www1.hp.com/products/servers/proliantstorage/arraycontrollers/smartarrayp400/index.html

SAS controllers support SAS and SATA drives, FWIW.