[asterisk-users] iphone, skype and asterisk ...

Lincoln King-Cliby lincoln at controlworks.com
Mon Mar 30 11:23:09 CDT 2009

If the app is running it rings like any other softphone... if the app isn't running calls get diverted as if the client wasn't available. For my organization's application (primarily returning calls when out of the office/on the road or calling a coworker to confirm some detail/information in areas with poor cellular coverage) incoming calls are largely unimportant so I haven't paid much attention on that front.

--
Lincoln King-Cliby, CTS
Applications Engineer