[asterisk-users] Ideas for Asterisk load testing, testing trunks etc.

Zeeshan Zakaria zishanov at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 11:18:09 CDT 2009

Hi,

I have a task to load test a few VoIP servers, and also test our trunks on
regular intervals to see how reliable they are, i.e. how often they go down,
if at all.

I did some search and found a lot of VoIP testing tools. I selected some of
them and testing them one by one. But so far haven't found any which could
do good load testing and test the trunks. So far SIPp is the only one which
can do load testing, and I am learning it.

I'll highly appreciate any help from those of you who have good experience
in load testing asterisk servers before their deployment in productions.

Regards,

--
Zeeshan A Zakaria