[asterisk-users] London DDI test request

Chris Bagnall lists at minotaur.cc
Fri Mar 27 11:23:03 CDT 2009

Greetings list,

I'm trying to establish if there's an issue whereby certain telcos in certain countries have not updated the London, UK numbering plan to include some parts of the 020 3 range, despite it being in operation for some two years now.

To help with this, I'd be most grateful anyone outside the UK could make a test call to +44 203 3393 7389. This is a simple test number I've set up which will answer with a voicemail greeting. You'll be asked to state your country and telco. If you are unable to successfully call this number, please drop me an email to numbertest <at> minotaur <dot> it with the same information (country and telco).

I'm particularly interested in callers from various providers in the USA, Australia and Switzerland, but feedback from people in all countries would be appreciated. Please do not participate if calling a UK number is going to hit your wallet in a big way when your phone bill comes round.

Thanks to everyone in advance.

Regards,

Chris