[asterisk-users] TDMoE in any way related to I-TDM

Tobias Wolf tobias.wolf at evision.de
Thu Mar 26 07:10:42 CDT 2009

Hello all,

recently i stumbled upon the I-TDM standard, e.g. see here

http://www.picmg.org/v2internal/news2005.htm

"SFP.1, also known as I-TDM (Internal TDM), is a companion protocol
specification to SFP.0 that is optimized for TDM traffic over high-speed fabrics
such as 1 and 10 Gigabit Ethernet (PICMG 3.1), Advanced Switching (PICMG 3.4),
Infiniband (PICMG 3.2), etc. SFP.1 and SFP.0 together provide a complete
encapsulation for TDM over Ethernet."

and wondered if it possible to connect an Asterisk with TDMoE to an I-TDM Device.

I know, it is a long shot, but stranger things have happened ;-)

Kind regards,

--

   Tobias Wolf