[asterisk-users] Is there a public blacklist of hackers' IPaddresses?

Zeeshan Zakaria zishanov at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 18:09:23 CDT 2009

Thanks Gordon for your suggestions and advices. I changed the passwords same
day, and was monitoring my system very closely. I also use a non standard
port for SSH, and also plan to move my SIP port to a non standard one too in
future. At this time things are ok, but I know that this problem is growing
very fast, and hackers are after VoIP servers because they can do so much
with them. I had to present a seminar few weeks ago on VoIP Security
Threats, and while doing my own research, I was shocked to know how hackers
are misusing VoIP technology. We definitely need to come up with some really
good and effective solutions against these threats.

--
Zeeshan A Zakaria