[asterisk-users] New CentOS 5 repo: dahdi, asterisk, freepbx RPMs

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Wed Mar 25 14:09:48 CDT 2009

Hi John,

On Thu, Mar 26, 2009 at 12:35:45AM +0800, John Morris wrote:
> I've set up an RPM repository with several asterisk-related RPMs
> that I think contain some improvements upon what are already out
> there. [...]

> I'm quite interested to get feedback on these RPMs, both on the need
> for such a repo as well as (if there actually is a need) problems
> and improvements that can be made.  I'll be monitoring this thread
> as well as comments in the blog announcements (links below).

How about merging in your changes/improvements/new packages with
ATrpms (and automatically later into rpmrepo.org)? That way we won't
have further fragmentation and a larger user base to test bits (which
will be distributed in stable, testing etc repos).
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net