[asterisk-users] ITSP's no longer supporting IAX?

Cary Fitch caryf at usawide.net
Wed Mar 25 10:45:59 CDT 2009

It was probably Voice pulse that suggested we not use IAX, and we are
getting an IAX error at this time on another connection where we do use it.

The error is:
[Mar 25 05:46:16] WARNING[5102]: chan_iax2.c:1056 __send_lagrq: I was
supposed to send a LAGRQ with callno 9779, but no such call exists (and I
cannot remove lagid, either)

Which looks like an internal error.  I have been wondering where to report
this error. :-)

It isn't killing us but I would like to see it go away.

Cary Fitch