[asterisk-users] gpx 2000 Busy Lamp Field

Ken Williams ken at intermountainelectronics.com
Tue Mar 24 12:00:20 CDT 2009

Our work around is to lower the registration expiration on the phones.
Under account settings in the web interface on the phones, we reduced
the "Register Expiration" from 60 minutes to 15.

This means the phones re-register every 15 minutes...and when they
register the BLF updates.  Now when Asterisk is reloaded, everyone knows
that within 15 minutes they're BLF's will function again.

Ken