[asterisk-users] Recommended USB Headsets ?

Geraint Lee geraint at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 15:00:48 CDT 2009

hehe, nice.

i've used those headsets hooked up to an old 4400 (well, via an alcatel
phone obviously)... not bad at all and i know the support department could
fix most of them - usual problems were recrimping the rj11 connections and
resoldering the bits inside the volume box thingy (assuming we're thinking
of the same ones). On that subject... those hardphones suffered a lot of use
and needed fixing regularly (not from abuse) but from general use (pick up
the phone, dialing phone numbers etc etc) and after a while the connections
start to fall off the board they are connected to, so maybe another reason
why hardphones aren't so good?

2009/3/23 Gordon Henderson
<gordon+asterisk at drogon.net<gordon%2Basterisk at drogon.net>