[asterisk-users] conference and wifi phones

Kelvin Chan kelvinc at positronics.com
Mon Mar 23 14:00:32 CDT 2009

Hi guys,

I'm looking for a affordable conference phone and a wifi phone that has a cradle.

Polycom seems to make pretty nice conf phones but the price is a bit crazy for us. I saw the recommendation with ATA plus an analog Polycom phone but I do prefer a SIP phone. All because it's just too difficult to pull a phone cable into the current conference room. Is there any cheaper SIP solutions out there?

For wifi phone, I tried Linksys iPhone. It works well but lacks a cradle. My users often forget to charge it when they leave for the day and come back to a dead wifi phone for the next morning.

Any good recommendations?

Cheers,

Kelvin Chan               | Positronics Ent.
Product Development       |
                          | unit 272
604-628-9330 (direct)     | 8128 128th St.
604-585-2119 at 104 (main)   | Surrey, BC
604-585-3056 (fax)        | Canada, V3W 1R1