[asterisk-users] Recommended USB Headsets ?

Geraint Lee geraint at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 08:50:15 CDT 2009

We've had no end of trouble with usb headsets on linux (especially cmedia
chipset), as soon as you touch the volume control the sound settings all
mess up... i'm sure there'll be an alsa seting somewhere which would solve
this but i'm not that clued up on alsa so opted for using standard 2
connection headsets which work great (with a good soundcard).

Geraint