[asterisk-users] Recommended USB Headsets ?

Edward Gray egray at tucows.com
Mon Mar 23 08:33:58 CDT 2009

Hi, we are looking to roll out PBX IN A Flash at our office.

The first group will be using Soft Phones (X-Lite appears to be the best
and works in Windows, Apple & Linux).

There are many types of USB Headsets to choose from and a fairly broad
price range. Is there any USB headsets people would recommend?

I'm specifically interested in acceptable audio (speaker and microphone)
quality for business calls but am sensitive to price as well.

In reading online, the Logitech Premium headset does get some good
reviews but the reviews appear to be more from consumer based. I'd much
prefer real experience from the good people who are operating their own
Asterisk implementations.

Any advice? Thanks!

--
Ed