[asterisk-users] Busy on SIP

Marco Sambo derwidtel at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 01:52:30 CDT 2009

Hi Ira,
for Aastra phones I have done this application to resolve busy/xfer
transfer:

extensions.conf
exten => _1X,1,GotoIf($[${SIPPEER(${EXTEN}|curcalls)}<1]?free:busy)
exten => _1X,n(free),Dial(SIP/${EXTEN},,tTr)
exten => _1X,n,Hangup()
exten => _1X,n(busy),Busy()
exten => _1X,n,Hangup()

sip.conf
[intphones](!)
type=friend
qualify=yes
host=dynamic
callgroup=1
pickupgroup=1
subscribecontext=BLF_group
dtmfmode=info

[10](intphones)
context=IntPhones
username=10
secret=1234
amaflags=documentation
accountcode=sip10
callerid="sip10" <10>
call-limit=2
dial=SIP/10
canreinvite=no

And this resolve for me problems for busy and for xfer Aastra button.

Marco