[asterisk-users] Busy on SIP

Ira ira at extrasensory.com
Tue Mar 17 11:10:34 CDT 2009

At 01:29 AM 3/17/2009, you wrote:
>But there is another little problem. On Aastra phone (on other
>phones I don't try yet), the xfer button doesn't work, until I set
>call-limit=2, but making this I find the phone not busy.

As far as I can tell on my Aastra phones it takes 2 links to complete
a transfer. Pressing transfer puts the first call on hold and allows
you to make a second call. Pressing transfer a second time then
connects those to calls together and removes you from the call. If
you only have 1 call allowed you'll need to implement that using
features.conf or implement the busy stuff in the dial plan.

Ira