[asterisk-users] Aastra 9133i programmable buttons (* 4.1.23)

Matt Watson matt at mattgwatson.ca
Tue Mar 17 09:32:11 CDT 2009

The 1.x firmware for Aastra's (for the 9112i / 9133i / 480i) do support some
of the XML functionality that you see in the newer 2.x firmware (for the
more recent models).

I;m not sure if controlling LED status of the keys is supported by 1.x - but
you should be able to find that out by taking a look at Aastra's XML API
document here:
http://www.aastra.com/cps/rde/xbcr/SID-3D8CCB6A-2E5763F4/04/Telecom_PA-001004-00-03_XML_Development_Guide_Release_1.4.2.zip

--
Matt