[asterisk-users] Busy on SIP

Marco Sambo derwidtel at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 03:29:21 CDT 2009

Hi all,
maybe I find the problem and the solution.
I move the following parameters on section [general]:

[general]
port=5060
bindaddr=0.0.0.0
context=default
language=it
limitonpeers=yes
notifyringing=yes

and then on SIP account I put this:

[intphones](!)
type=friend
qualify=yes
host=dynamic
callgroup=0
pickupgroup=0
dtmfmode=info

[10](intphones)
context=office
username=10
secret=1234
subscribecontext=BLF_group
call-limit=1

and this works!

When someone call SIP/10, and then I call again SIP/10, I find it busy.
On the other side, when SIP/10 make a call, and then I call again SIP/10, I
find it busy. And that's ok!

But there is another little problem. On Aastra phone (on other phones I
don't try yet), the xfer button doesn't work, until I set call-limit=2, but
making this I find the phone not busy.

Anyone know how to use busy-level parameter or some other useful parameters?

Thanks all

Marco

2009/3/16 Gordon Henderson
<gordon+asterisk at drogon.net<gordon%2Basterisk at drogon.net>