[asterisk-users] url in dial command: how does it work?

Tim Panton thp at westhawk.co.uk
Mon Mar 16 09:59:14 CDT 2009

Oh sorry, I wasn't clear.
The IAX protocol has a frame type for sending this URL info.
Skype has an attribute for it.

The intention is (I think) to be able to forward the URL for
the customer (in the corporate CRM system)  to the agent
answering a call on a softphone.

Some of the IAX softphones support this.

What were you planning to do with it.

Tim.