[asterisk-users] BRI cards; JUNGHANNS AND B410P

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
Mon Mar 16 05:21:17 CDT 2009

On Mon, Mar 16, 2009 at 09:14:48AM +0100, Rayed Bs wrote:
> Thank you for your attention;
> I have successfully installed junghanns (With BRIstuff) under a kernel 2.6
> fc6 and asterisk 1.2, but i can't do it with B410P in the same
> environnement(Problem with the kernel);but my real problem is in the
> configuration of extentions.conf because i don't have a ISDN line to test
> it.
> THANKS A LOT.

AFAIK the B410P can work with a slightly modified version of qozap, but
the hardware echo canceller will not be supported. I suppose that also
implies that the LEDs won't work.

There is a DAHDI driver for it as part of the standard DAHDI
distribution. This means that you can use it with Asterisk 1.4 ( >=
1.4.22) with bristuffed Asterisk and libpri and with Asterisk 1.6.x with
standard Asterisk and libpri.

--
               Tzafrir Cohen
icq#16849755              jabber:tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com