[asterisk-users] SendFAX/T.38 question

jonathan augenstine jaugenstine at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 17:37:29 CDT 2009

I have some questions about the T.38 faxing capability.  I have been able to
successfully setup the inbound receive fax.  However, I am having problems
tracking down the format of the outbound extensions.conf SendFAX command.  I
have looked at the code and it looks like it only takes a single parameter,
a file name.  But the attempts I have tried seem unsucessful.  I have tried
dialing out and then calling SendFAX and calling SendFAX before the dial.
No success.

Can someone please provide me with an extensions.conf example of how to use
SendFAX?

Thank you.
Jonathan Augenstine