[asterisk-users] Recording calls and SLA

Norbert Phillipps Norbert.Phillipps at twosigma.com
Fri Mar 13 13:14:33 CDT 2009

I'm trying to record all calls including calls that are part of a SLA.

Using both monitor and mixmonitor the recording appears to happen (that is, asterisk logging shows it happening) however the file is never written to.  It doesn't seem to be possible to use the recording that is part of the meetme app because when the SLA app creates the conference it passes NULL in the options field (discovered this reading the source).

Has anyone encountered similar issues?  My next thought is to use ztmonitor to record the channel directly but this would be a bit of a hack that I'm not excited about.

Thanks,
Norbert