[asterisk-users] Calling id problem on outgoing call

M Hulber asterisk-admin at hulber.com
Fri Mar 13 09:01:26 CDT 2009

Umm, I don't think a called number sends any callerid info as there's
probably not even a protocol for that.  Maybe you need to post a sample
CDR.  The only thing I could think of is if you are calling an internal
extension and asterisk is posting the callerid you have defined for that
extension but I've never seen this issue.