[asterisk-users] Calling id problem on outgoing call

Artifex Maximus artifexor at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 05:13:41 CDT 2009

Hi all!
On outgoing call sometimes Asterisk use/give back the caller id sent back by
called number instead of number called by me. This is annoying and
misleading statistics if other side use some exotic number. For example I
have called number 12345678 and CDR include the number 333 as callerid which
was sent back by called number/set/switch/whatever. Normally it cannot be an
issue but I have found a lot of record like this.

How should I change this behavior? I am using a pretty old Asterisk 1.2.26
with zaptel 1.2.22.1 and libpri 1.2.7.

Bye,