[asterisk-users] Asterisk and WebIntegration

Geraint Lee geraint at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 09:02:16 CDT 2009

If you're using a php i'd take a look at phpagi - there are others around
for various different languages too. our agents use twinkle with
auto-answer, the only reason they need to look at twinkle is if they need to
perform a transfer (that too will soon be done from the web browser), you
can do pretty much anything with the asterisk manager (originate the call
and hangup the call and a load of other useful stuff)

Cheers

2009/3/10 Kurian Thayil <kurianmthayil at gmail.com>

> Hi Steve,
>
> That worked beautifully. Thank you so much. But one question though.
> Imagine if I keep a Hangup Button in the interface and it should terminate
> the call. Will that be possible? This scenario happens when the user gets
> connected to an invalid phone number where the user have to manually
> disconnect. I don't plan to confuse the user by asking them to use eyebeam
> to disconnect the call. If it could be integrated to the web interface they
> just have to stick on to that alone. Is there any way?
>
> Regards,
>
> Kurian Mathew Thayil.
>
> On Tue, Mar 10, 2009 at 4:51 PM, Steve Totaro <
> stotaro at first-notification.com> wrote:
>

>>   On Tue, Mar 10, 2009 at 6:40 AM, Kurian Thayil <kurianmthayil at gmail.com
>> > wrote:
>>
>>> Hi All,
>>>
>>> Is there a way that I can include call dialing functionality in a
>>> webinterface. I have EyeBeam configured with a SIP user say
>>> 8440. Will I be able to design an inteface which agent can choose a
>>> number and the Dial without punching in the number in
>>> Eyebeam.
>>> I tried using the .call file. ie The agent can choose which number to
>>> dial from a web interface. Then, a .call file is
>>> created with the following informations.
>>>
>>> Channel: Zap/g2/9444204943
>>> Context: inbound_support
>>> Extension: 8440
>>>
>>> Now, in the extensions.conf file, I mentioned the following under
>>> inbound_support context.
>>>
>>> [inbound_support]
>>> exten =>8440,1,Dial(SIP/8440,55,tTo)
>>> exten =>8440,2,Answer